Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY


It’s been raining here in Chennai for the past three days and gosh what a sight it is. I always love to watch showers of rain falling in green meadows. When the rainy season comes all the trees and grass fields looks like covered by green carpet and when one sees that his heart will feel lighter. But when it comes to work rain plays a spoilsport to ones normal life no one can do his regular works peacefully when it rains. Today I went to my SAP class gosh what a mess there .All the streets are flooded with water and it stagnates up to knee level all the routes are blocked because of the rains and life is hard these days tomorrow if it rains heavily I wont go outside the house that’s for sure. Hope this rain brings us lot of water and electricity.

1 comment:

Tey said...

all my blogs that have PR are on your blogroll, what about those blogs that I have that dont have PR. Is this what you think the essence of exchanging links?
Concealed Mind, Ester's Embracing Health,
Ester's Health Blog,
Brief Sentiments