Sunday, October 19, 2008

ILL FATED TAMILIANS


For almost 30 years as of now the Tamils in Sri lanka are moving to various parts as refugees most of them get killed half the way and some die of hunger and disease .what a shame!! a government itself encouraging homicide of a group of people just because they speak a different language everyday .today Tamil film industry held a demonstration in rameswaram to oppose the Sri Lankan government and to bring peace I n that country .I wonder what the EU and UNO are doing and why not they step in to solve this issue. Hope peace and prosperous will come to Tamil peoples in Sri Lanka soon.

1 comment:

Tey said...

please add my other blogs as well, Ester's Health Blog, Brief Sentiments and I will be happy to add you to all my blogs
Ester's Embracing Health
Concealed Mind