Thursday, January 15, 2009

DIGITAL TV

Hi friends a very good morning to you all today I’m going to share my experiences with the digital television sets .we are constructing a new house and for that we planned to buy a TV as we have only a 10 year old 21” analog TV .so I went to the local shops to enquire about it they had some digital TVs but they didn’t have a clear idea on the technical details so I decided to do some reading on the internet about the digital TV and browsed many sites to know about it. Being an electronics student I did a thorough reading on the basics of digital TVs and recent development called HD TV or high definition ones where in I found that the types available in digital TV s are plasma, LCD, OLED .First I’ll explain what is a HD TV to keep it simple if a analog TV uses 50 pixels for one frame HD has 200 pixels for that same frame so to view the picture it will be more fine and clear than analogs. So we decided to buy a big LCD TV of about 36” and a LCD type as plasma is more a failure model and OLED still didn’t hit the market .so friends if you want to know more about TVs go here and see the comparisons and features of various models and have a good time.

3 comments:

SEDONA said...

just visiting.hope u visit me back too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Yetro said...

innovation everytime:

I have added you to my links