Saturday, October 25, 2008

WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BILLIONAIRE

I always want to be a billionaire as everyone wants to be and I wonder how only a few out of millions reach the summit .Finally I got some answers One should think out of the box and always think in a CEO point of view .
Here is one such example this is how Mr. Bill gates approached to solve the traffic problems of his employees.









On September 29th 2008 Microsoft has started bus service and employees can start work from the bus itself and their office hour’s start from the time they start work in the bus. THIS IS WHAT A BILLIONAIRE‘S WAY TO SOLVE A PROBLEM.

4 comments:

Tey said...

added you blogs to mine. Thanks
Brief Sentiments
Concealed Mind
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog

Tey said...

passing by here again
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Concealed Mind
Brief Sentiments

faye said...

its such good idea but something not good to the employees imagine while your travel you start working....this could be over work..just only my opinion.

Khyle Dean said...

Well considering the fact that I hate to read and ride, I would really not think highly of that idea. I am a little different, but that is pretty awesome that they have something like that. Man, what I would do if I was a Billionaire.