Friday, October 10, 2008

A VISIT TO STONE AGE

Today the electricity minister has announced 6 hour load shedding on a daily basis a hour extra than previous months. This clearly shows the inability to manage power by the state government and the lack of standards in the power generating stations. In this stage also the employees from NLC are asking for hike in salary and a bonus for their good work and they are threatening the government with a strike what a comedy? .The whole state of Tamil nadu in India is returning to the stone age gradually and we are having a golden opportunity to see our forefathers work s in the past without energy and light. The whole state is like a camp in deep forest sitting in the dark with campfire and stuff. Thank god I finished my studies otherwise had to suffer in the exams and my number of arrears would have been increased. Anyways we are doing a lot of good work towards global warming saving a lot of energy and pollution to save mother earth who else is doing this????? .hope all other countries follow Tamil Nadu and save mother earth from global warming thanks to Arcaud veerasamy .

1 comment:

chess addict said...

Sorry, my blog contains too many links already. I haven't fixed my blog roll yet and I cannot add anymore links to it. You can delete the links of my blog if you wish. Thanks.