Friday, November 14, 2008


Photography is an art to learn with and not all has the ability and interest to take photographs .An ordinary thing can also be shown as a beautiful thing only in photograph we should have a great artistic sense to take a good photograph. It’s always my fascination for me to take photographs in the wild and now I have taken some step for it I bought a high end P to S camera and started learning photography from various sites and from friends .My friend Sri Vatsan has been a great inspiration for me in my college days and only because of him I developed interest in shooting macros .I’ll soon post the photographs from my camera and friends if you have interest for photography in your guts then All you need to do is to buy a camera and start clicking whatever seems to be beautiful to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the camear but it is quit big compare to new camera that is going out on the market nowadays.
Beyond The Rave Reality, Computer and Electronics, Money Online Thoughts, Seek Health. Feel Great

Danah said...

wow! this is really an incridible camera. i love photography too!

Ivana said...

what a nice camera!!warmest regards from
funny humor
blog